If your suffering problems with the replicate between 2 NAS and you’ve already ruled out networking issues then you can access SSH and restart the following services and it generally solves the problem. Obviously contact Netgear support first
- Enable SSH via the web GUI, I suggest you leave this enabled just in case you lose the web GUI at any point you can restart via SSH.
- Use Tera Term or similar to connect to the 5200 on port 22.
- enter privilege mode by typing
- list the services by entering
- Your looking for two services replicate and leafp2p
- now use either
svcadm restart replicate
svcadm restart leafp2p
svcadm disable replicate
svcadm enable replicate
svcadm disable leafp2p
svcadm enable leafp2p
- repeat on the 2nd box test the replicate again.